We are currently open for submissions. Here are the guidelines:
Rules set in stone:
- The op-ed must be original and an exclusive to The Opinion Pages.
- Facts stated must be sourced with an embedded hotlink or be common knowledge (i.e. 2+2 = 4).
- No insults, rude language, ad hominem attacks or crudeness allowed.
- Op-eds should be around 650-1000 words in length.
- It should be written in your voice, to reflect your point of view.
- Your opinions should be backed up by facts or evidence.
How to submit:
- Send op-eds to email@example.com
- Please embed the op-ed into the body of the email but a Word document also accepted.
- In that same email, please submit both a head-shot and a one-to-two sentence bio that includes your professional or personal background to better connect you to the subject matter of the op-ed.
We will review each submission and provide an email response usually within 24 hours or less. We regret we cannot take every submission.